A pounding headache is what I’ve got, no thanks to going to bed at 1:00 am last night. Reading the Twilight series has not been good for me. My
Simon bed is calling my name.
Mama? Mama? Are you going to bed yet?
(Honey. Please fortheloveofallthingsgood. Go to sleep!)
We are headed out of the town for the big holdiay. Pretty sure that you aren’t supposed to announce vacation plans on the internet (HEY! EMTPY HOUSE! COME STEAL FROM US!). But living in a duplex does have some benefits. Our neighbors will be home and watching.
Anyways, before I can go to sleep, I need to
- Fold a load of laundry
- Wrap Si’s presents (lego set, new shoes, 100 piece puzzle, and a game for his game boy)
- Print of pictures of alligator cake. Here is my inspiration.
- Pack bags for the weekend
- Charge video camera, camera batteries
Tomorrow I need to:
- Wash diapers
- Load car
- Water flowers
- Feed children breakfast and lunch
Okay, the more I think about it, the more I think that I need to get my butt up. Too much to do and sitting here isn’t helping. Did I mention I have a headache?
I’m not supposed to talk about it, but
I suck at keeping things to myself a court date has been set for Matt’s traffic accident. May 2010. Un-freaken-believe-able.
My head hurts.